Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Baby Fever

Every spring I get a little bit of baby fever. This year is perfect because one of my dearest friends is having a baby so I will get lots of love and cuddles pretty soon.  Here is the gender neutral card I made today for baby. I followed the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch.  I'm also entering it over at One Crazy Stamper (everything goes challenge) where I purchased most of my copic collection.

Wanda Tensen's photo.

Supplies used:
6x6 diamond stencil
Bo Bunny Silver Glitter Paste (LOVE this product!!! this was my first time using it)
Elephant from Verve Stamps
Copics: BG000, BG0000,C1, C3, RV32, RV34
Grey and White cardstock

One Crazy Stamper

2 comments:

  1. Awww - this is adorable! Loving that glittery harlequin background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete