Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Shaker Card

In November or December my friend Emma taught our card group how to create shaker cards. Ever since I've been thinking of making one but just haven't had a chance. Well yesterday my friend Sara asked if I had any ideas for all her extra sequins (left over from her daughter's bubble guppy birthday banner) right away I said SHAKER CARDS! So that got both of our creative juices flowing. Here's my first shaker card for my nephew who turns 17 soon. I'm adding this card over at Seize the Birthday: Masculine Card.



Supplies used: Slate paper with white card base. Slate and ruby ink. Sequins from dollar store (8 colors for $1) Numbers are from CTMH and balloons and the # stamp are from Unity Stamps. The shaker was created using a stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamps, Dimensionals, score tape and a cut up ZIPLOC BAG!!!! How awesome is that!?! I love using ever day stuff in the craft room.



1 comment:

  1. Sooo much fun!!!! I can't wait to get mine cut!! You did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete