Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cupcake

Other fun find while cleaning was this My Favorite Things stamp. Her name is Sprinkles on Top Jolinne. I'm entering this card over at The Card Concept (Cupcakes) my style is clean and layered and I was inspired by the pink cupcake with the soft blue background. Sketch Saturday had the perfect sketch for this little cutie.

Wanda Tensen's photo.

Supplies used: me&my big ideas paper, swirls embossing folder with pink chalk ink, pink ribbon, linen ribbon sprayed with Heidi Swapp Tropicana Teal, pink glitter gems, stickles on the icing (diamond and red) Sprinkles on Top Jolinne from My Favorite Things
Copics: BG0000, BG01, BG05, C1, C5, E000, E00, E11, E21, E35, E42, E43, E44, R20, R81, R83, RV14, Y11

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image,and I love the sparkle cupcake! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute!! Love the details along with the use of the sketch :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is sooo cute, I love you design and the sparkle added on the cupcake! Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is downright adorable! LOVE the big ol' glittery cupcake. I can't wait to see what you've created with your Distress Paints - that sounds like such a cool color combo. Thanks for the bloggy follow! I've definitely returned the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie! And now I want cupcakes! Cute card, I love the pinks and the glittery icing. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete