Followers

Monday, March 9, 2015

He has risen!

Getting started on my Easter cards.

Created this one using the colors and sketch over at Always Playing with Paper

Wanda Tensen's photo.

I already had the orange out from my robot birthday card so I simply used the scraps from that to create this card. I placed the flags behind the circle instead of in front like the sketch & I hope that's ok. I embossed the panel with SU wood embossing folder, the cross is from Michaels $1.50 stamp and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Thats cute Wanda!! I love the wood grain and cross combo!! Good thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great take on the colors and sketch! Love the patterns! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Wanda! Great use of the sketch! So glad you could join us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete