Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dance like no one is watching!

A quick by very meaningful craft this morning. I purchased these shadow frames awhile ago on sale at Michael's. Yesterday while cleaning up toys and dress up clothes my daughter found her very first pair of dance shoes and was a bit sad they didn't fit her anymore. They were a special gift from her Grannie and Gramps. I felt like they needed a special place in her room. So since I was awake at 3am and then out of bed at 5am I figured I would head to the craft space and wait for the kiddo's to wake up. P.S. this never happens!!!!!

Here's what I came up with! The lighting is terrible (it's still pitch black outside) I used BoBunny Isabella paper, a svg file that I uploaded into Cricut Design Space, and pink vinyl from the Cricut Sample Vinyl Pack.

1 comment:

  1. Yup!! Love it even more in full size not iphone size!!!

    ReplyDelete