Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cards for Annie and Tyler


Time change today- Life's joke on parents. It' going to be a long day!
 
We are off to my besties sons birthday party this afternoon. They are currently renovating a farm house for their family. Space is limited right now. Both boys have lots of toys and clothes. So we decided to do a life experience instead as our gift. We are gifting him a trip to the bowling lanes with our family. My friends bday is a few days after her sons as well so it's a double gift.
 
Here is her card.
 
Wanda Tensen's photo.
Supplies: Image is from an image swap I did online years ago, colored with copics and stickles on candles. I used my new stitched rectangle dies, a banner punch, and paper out of random 6x6 pads.
 
From this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch!
 
 
And here is Tyler's card. My first attempt at a box card. Which I LOVE!!!
 
Wanda Tensen's photo.
 
Supplies: I used a YouTube tutorial for the card base, cricut print and cut feature for the bowling pins, ball, shoes, little bowler guy. A memory box ticket die cut. The number 5 chipboard is sprayed with postbox red dylusions.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your bowler dude!! I can't wait to see you make a box card into a shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete