Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

Reindeer

Recently we found a liquidation store that has all craft supplies in right now. I was able to pick up this stamp set from Stampers Anonymous for a really reduced rate.

 

I'm excited to share my first card made with this set. I have big plans for this stamp set so you'll have to keep popping by to see what else I create in the next few days.

Here's my card:



















Supplies used:
white card base, foil tape from CTMH, Bo Bunny woodland winter paper, Close to my heart paper with mermaid lagoon Distress ink, a doily from Stampin Up, circle spellbinders, sliver embossing powder (must be really old as it turned out more white than silver)

I would love to add this to the following challenges. Feel free to add a comment and pop over to these challenges and play along too!
Merry Monday #180 use a reindeer


One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Winter

Sweet Sunday Sketch #295

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossed reindeer with that gorgeous blue background! Thanks, Wanda, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete