Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Believe in the magic!

Good Evening,
Tonight's card is one of my favorites that I've made for this Christmas season. I've used my newest Tim Holtz stamp set that I was talking about on Friday with the reindeer card.



Products used: Cream card base, CTMH life card cut down to 4"x5.25", cream/black ribbon, stitched rectangle die cut, stanta and believe stamps in tuxedo black memento ink, copic markers to add color to santa and some wink of stella to give him some sparkle.















I would love to enter this card at the following challenges:

One Crazy Stampers - November challenge is Christmas/Winter
Freshly Made Sketches

3 comments:

  1. Your vintage Santa is so cool! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card! Your santa is coloured so wonderfully! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous, classic Christmas card! I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for joining our November challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete