Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog - November 2015 Challenge - Christmas

 
Guest Designer Badge - please take for your blogs
This month the challenge is "Christmas".

To take part you do not have to use a Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp but we all do love to see them being used.
 
 If you do use a Ching-Chou Kuik image from her Etsy store you can enter the challenge twice, thus giving you two chances of winning.
It also means that you could be "in the running" of winning the Artist Choice Award where Ching-Chou Kuik herself looks at all the entries using an image from her Etsy Store and the winner gets to pick 5 images free from the Etsy Store as their prize.
 
My card is using the snowflake angel
 
 
I had so much fun creating this card. I colored my image and then created a few different card layouts. I finally settled on keeping my card clean and simple so that my snowflake angel was the main feature on the card. Using a white card base I stamped various snowflakes with Tim Holtz Distress inks. Added the sentiment and clear embossed it so it stands out. Added some frosty friends doddlebug designer paper, a icicle from Tim Holtz idea-ology "frozen", cut my angel with a oval spellbinder.
 

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of the design team as a guest! I can't wait to see what all the wonderful crafters create this month for the challenge.
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEE I so love this!! And I soooo love that you got to GDT for your fav artist!!!!!
    Congratulations and great job babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the coloring on this is just brilliant! You sure know how to work a marker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wanda lovely to have you as our GD for Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog this month
    Dianne x
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Wanda - love the green and purple combo for an alternative Christmas card. Thank you for being our GDT this month.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Ching-Chou Kuik DT

    ReplyDelete