Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree

52 Christmas Card Throwdown is having a Design Team call.

We are required to play with 3 out of 4 challenges this month. I missed the sketch challenge last week so this is my first entry. This week is a color challenge I love this because it takes you out of your normal comfort zone and you have so many directions to go in.

Here's my card. Thanks so much for stopping by.


Supplies used:
Stamps from Unity Stamp Company October 2013 kit of the month
Sequins from $ store
Old Olive cardstock from CTMH
Watercolor paper
Watercolor chalk paint form CTMH
Sizzix Diecut


5 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! Especially that you used new techniques we just learned and that awesome new die!!! It's on my to try list this week for sure!!!!
    Great job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using the colors. I like that watercolor chalk. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! I like the bold stencil background, the lovely trees - has a funky feel! Thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at 52CCT. Good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! Reminds me of printed fabric. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and best of luck with the DT call, April x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like this, such a simple approach to using the colours but very effective. Your purple "patch" gives gorgeous texture, very touchable!

    ReplyDelete