Followers

Monday, November 23, 2015

All roads lead home at Christmas

Again I couldn't sleep, so I was up at 4:45am thinking about this card. So I put the coffee on and got to work. My hubby left for work, son is playing with cars and my daughter slept in until 10AM!!! She's only 6, shouldn't be sleeping in like a teenager yet right?
 
 
Supplies used: Crafters Companion stamp set Home for Christmas, Colored with copics on Gina K paper. Cut out with spellbinder, added some liquid applique for snow and fur on hat. Blue paper is from Stampin up (years ago) embossed with Snowflake embossing folder. Another spellbinder used for the sentiment popped up with dimensional and some left over twine.
 
 This is my second card for the design team call over at 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown. This weeks challenge is to create a friends/family card. I think I did both here. I'm sending this to my dear sweet sister in law (family) who has a dog and cat who co-exist together (friends?)
 
Also would like to add this to the following challenges
Merry Monday (blue, white with embossing)
One Crazy Stamper (winter/Christmas)

Thanks for stopping by to look at my card!

10 comments:

  1. Just love the snowflake texture behind your sweet scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est trop mignon Wanda, quelle jolie image, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These "friends" are adorable! Super sweet card and I love that embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful detailed card, what a fun winter scene. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! I love the cute cat and dog, and the snow texture looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture and that adorable dog! Your card is fantastic! Good luck on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous image and snow, lovely card for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I do like the embossed background, the image is just fab and I like the texture snow. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at 52CCT this week! Good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanda, this is just adorable! Love the fluffy snow :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete