Followers

Monday, November 30, 2015

Merry Wishes

On Black Friday, my hubby braved going into Michaels's with me before going to dinner. We walked by the paper and I said oh I don't need Christmas paper but he liked this chalkboard paper pack that was CHEAP!!! So of course I grabbed it. lol Yesterday I was invited over to my friends to create some last minute Christmas cards. It was so fun to walk over to the mailbox with her and put some cards in the mail BEFORE December 1st!!!! This was a huge accomplishment for her!

Here's one of the cards I made:

























Supplies used: Recollections paper, silver foil tape, sentiment stamp unknown, versamark, black with silver embossing powder, snowflake die cut, stickles on the snowflake.

I would love to enter this card at Sweet Sunday Sketch 297 using their fun sketch.

1 comment: