Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #408

Good Morning Friends,

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Please join us for another great sketch this week!

 This card is going to our favorite TA at our school. She's been working in my son's class in the morning and then my daughter's class for the afternoon. With both kids loving her we wanted to do something super special for her. We know she lives close to the lake and enjoys spending time down there so we are gifting her this card, a beach towel and mat with a personalized water bottle and maybe a gossip magazine or two.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Wanda!! Love that turtle and those are the perfect papers to give with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Fun paper and great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is fun and I recently found out a friend of mine is completely into turtles, so this would win her over bigtime! I like those cool papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm looking down into an aquarium. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer card Wanda! I recognize those papers too!!

    ReplyDelete