Followers

Friday, June 23, 2017

Father's Day Mugs for the Dad's

I wanted to share a couple Father's Day Mug that I did for a couple special Dad's

I saw these on pinterest and I just had to make a couple. My kids are obsessed with emjoi's right now. So I made "Dad you're the shit" mugs for my hubby and our friend next door. The deer mug went to another neighbour who say it on pinterest and called me to see if I could make it. Of course! 




This is my second entry for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Masculine/Father's Day.
I used Varsity Font, Deer from Close to my Heart - Artistry and poop emoji was a svg that I uploaded.

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha, hilarious -those first two! Great mugs all three! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my HILARIOUS! Best use of the poop emoji every! Love them all. Thanks for joining the current challenge at FCCB. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete