Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #345

Good Morning, The sketch is up at Tuesday Morning Sketches please join us! Jessi has created a great sketch for us to use. Our sponsor this week is Melissa (prize: Freckled Fawn embellishment pouch)



As I mentioned last week, I'm off this week to visit my parents. They are in an apartment building and the neighbours are just so sweet to me & kids. Always giving us little "tittles" (small gifts under $5) so I decided to give Donna a tittle this time while we visit. I created this little recipe book for her using the sketch. I sure hope she loves it!

To create this little book I used some recipe cards from $ store, chip board and my cinch machine. Chipboard was covered in distress paint, stamped over randomly with unity stamp. Tag was cut down to fit, stamped with versamark and embossed with the apron stamp from Unity Stamps. Geleto's colored in the apron stamp. Random ribbons and twine to complete the look.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Please check out the rest of the amazing design teams creations.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet recipe book! I love your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and I love the "tittles"- some people don't think you can get anything good for such a small amount but I disagree and you have absolutely proved my point!! So fun being on the DT with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love this little recipe book and this is a great sketch to use for such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I love that you used the sketch for the cover of your recipe book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making something for the neighbor is very thoughtful. I'm sure she will enjoy her new recipe book

    ReplyDelete