Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Julia Spiri Blog Challenge #15


March 2016 














Challenge #15 Anything Goes/ Film, Book, Song


I'm so excited to share my second project as Guest Designer for Julia Spiri. Our theme for this challenge is anything goes with a twist of creating a card that reminds you of a film, book or song.

I have a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son, both are in love with the movie Frozen we have been singing Let in Go and Do you want to be a snowman for what seems to be forever. When I learnt of the challenge I just knew that Frozen would be my inspiration. This beautiful Snow Elf kind of reminds me of a cross between Elsa (daughter's favorite) and Kristoff's adorable friends, the trolls in the rock garden (son's favorite).



Snow Elf can be purchase here,  She is available in a bundle with two other amazing elfs. I colored her up with my copics, added some clear wink of stella for some sparkle. Matted with brown and blue, added some wireless chenille, glittery leaves and snowflakes. Die cut words are Tim Holtz holiday words (script).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Our Crafty Corner
The Crafty Addicts
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog
Inspiration Destination Challenge
613 Avenue Create
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

  • We also have a Facebook Fan Group, which has challenges just for Julia Spiri images so if you have used one of Julia's images in this challenge do not forget to enter it there too

    Images and GDT spots can also be won there
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/


3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation! VERY BEAUTIFUL! Amazing!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Wanda thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda this is beautiful. Love the little snowflakes peeking from behind the wonderful image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete