Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #343

Good Morning!  The sketch is up at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I am so excited to share some news with you. As you know there was a design team call during the month of February and I was asked to join the team.  I've had a few guest designer spots but this is my first full time team. I can't wait to get to know the wonderful design team and see your creations for the sketches. Our sponsor this week is: Craftin Desert Divas. 

My card for challenge 343:


Here's the sketch:


I would also love to enter this over at the following challenges.
Sassy Studio Design Progressive Challenge on FB
Sassy Studio Designs DTBST 324 shades of greeen
our-crafty-corner - anything goes 3/31
The crafty addicts - anything goes
scrappers-delights-challenge anything goes
inspiration destination challenge - anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Please join us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and while you are there leave a little love for rest of the DT team.

Have a wanderful day!

11 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Wanda! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your coloring is wonderful!!
    Welcome to the TMS team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Wanda!!! Great job!!! I bet hub loved it too!!! You did a fabulous job coloring it!!!!!! You ROCKED the ringlettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS congrats on making the DT I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun St. Patty's day card! Love the image and your coloring is fantastic! Great sentiment! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team, Wanda. Really like your St. Patty's card. (I have Irish on both sides of my family, so especially like your contribution - smile.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheesh Wanda you nailed it on the coloring of your sassy pretty Irish lassie!! Great Job. I'm so happy also to be on the team with you too, we're going to have fun, FuN, FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team! Your coloring and your card look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet bonnie lass. She's colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card. I love the design and fab sketch too. Thankyou for entering the Scrappers Delights Challenge. Good Luck. Nicky - Scrappers Delights DT

    ReplyDelete