Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Typewriter

Freshly Made Sketches this week has a really nice sketch.



As soon as I opened my blog last night I knew what kind of card I wanted to make.  I've been wanting to use my newest embossing folder from CTMH the arrows and the latest stamp of the month "Typed Note" Here's what I came up with...

Supplies used: Arrow EBF, Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink, Typed Note stamp set from CTMH, Tim Holtz mini paper clip, Heidi Swapp embellishment (arrow), Stampin Up note paper punch, cream, kraft and teal paper from scraps.
 

 I just couldn't stop with just one card today so I made a mother's day card.
Supplies used: Coral, white, chocolate paper, Typed Note Stamp from CTMH, Tim Holtz mini paper clip, wood embellishment, orange slice stickles, Stampin Up note paper punch, Tim Holtz stencil (measured) and walnut stain distress ink.






 

3 comments:

  1. OOOooo I love those!! Can't wait to get to play with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! I love that vintage typewriter image and you've used it so well. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely charming! The typewriter is a fabulous image and I love the backgrounds you have created. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete