Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Elsa and Anna canvas

Our neighbours recently finished their basement and have an AMAZING sound proof play room for their girls! The walls are painted a nice grey, one wall has two coats of GLITTER paint! The oldest girl recently turned 7 and here is what we created for her gift.
 
Using SVG files from Crafting with Meek, I imported them into Design space and cut out all the pieces needed to make Elsa and Anna. 
 
 
Once that was complete I invited my two helpers to the craft area and together they painted the canvas grey and then a coat of teal glitter paint.
 
 
I had a hard time choosing a medium to use in the snow flakes but with the help of my friend Sara, we decided to use the BoBunny Gillter paste (Silver) I cut out a mask using  white scrap paper to cover the girls

 
Here are the finished canvasses. And now my girl is begging for two of her own
but she would like both Elsa's. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment