Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Roar

There is a blog that I've been following from the beginning but have not played along until today. The blog is all about BIRTHDAY cards! This blog is perfect because they use the same sketch for two weeks, first for female cards and then for masculine cards. Once I get into a routine with this blog I'm going to try and two cards a week one for a child and one for an adult. But for today my card is for a little man who loves parents love the color orange and he is starting to show an interest for dino's.


Stamp: "ROAR" from Close to my Heart.
Inks: Goldrush, Lagoon (CTMH) and Chocolate Chip (SU)
DSP: Peach Parfait (SU) and the white with bones is a border stamp from Roar stamped four times on white paper
Bakers Twine: Lagoon

Please take a second to hop over to the blog and check out the great cards posted by the design team Seize the Day

Here's the sketch




I'm also entering this card over at Twisted Tuesday's free for all challenge this week. Please hop over there and check out this great challenge too please.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a FAB card! and see how you use orange beautifully *claps*
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a productive year too :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours used, and that dino is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card for a little guy! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper cuteness!! love the added bones :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete