Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Card and Photo Frame for Oma's 61st Birthday

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I want to share an altered project with you that my 3-1/2 year old daughter helpe me with. We were in Michaels and she asked if we could buy something to paint like this $20 wooden rocket ship that was a no but we agreed on a couple of $1.5 photo frames for her. And aryclic paint was on a great sale so we grabbed a few bottles of paint too.

So when we got home she ran inside and grabbed her painting smock and climbed up onto her chair ready to paint. Once both frames were painted she turned and asked if I would and some bling. I love crafting with my girl. Here's what we created.

Supplies used: pink acrylic paint, dsp Stella (CTMH), pink button (SU), glitter brads (unknown), Victoria lace ribbon (SU), Sentiment (CTMH Sonoma Workshop on the go), Rolled Flowers (cut on the cricut with the Artiste Cartridge)
 


I also created a matching card using the same papers used for the flowers on the frame.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment