Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ice Cream Social

We've been invited to our very first ice cream social to celebrate our dear little friend's 2nd birthday next week. I'm really looking forward to it. The mom of this little friend is very crafty and has been busy making ice cream name tags, a game, cone cupcake holders, center pieces, sundae cups, etc. It's going to a blast!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, if you love my card would love for you to leave a comment or even better become a follower.

I haven't played over at Tuesday Morning Sketches for awhile and thought I would give it a go today.

Here's the card that I've created:




































Receipe:
Stamp, Unity kit of the month
DSP, Stampin up (must have been a salebration pack or out of the summer mini)
Cardstock, Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder
Inks, tuxedo black memento, and copics (I had them out on my table to list for you and then my 17 month monster woke up from nap and they were quickly put back in my bucket)
Extras: Stickles, Embossing folders, Oval spellbinders, Scallop circle punch, chip board number

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Yummy image and the DP goes with it perfectly!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love colors, and that designer paper is so cute! Perfect with the image! Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing it at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me think of summer! Love the fun paper and main image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and fun card, love the dp and embossing!

    ReplyDelete