Followers

Saturday, July 8, 2017

July Release - Flowers, Feathers and Fairies

Sorry I'm late everyone! I had a blog post typed up and ready to go before I left for holidays and when I returned home today I noticed it did not post on July 1st as I intended, and it's not saved in my blogger. So here I am again typing out this blog post.

NEW RELEASE!!!
I'm so excited to share with you all this amazing image that Sabrina has been working on for us. Every since the huntress was release I've been asking for a hunter. My hubby has started bow hunting a few years ago and now this summer both our daughter and son will be attending archery lessons. So fun to have a family activity to do together (shooting 3d targets) This image is perfect for us!


There's two images merged together in this scene and you can find them both on the links below. Make sure you also visit the Flowers, Feathers & Fairies blog to see what the other ladies created.

Hunter with Wolf




Floating Isles

No comments:

Post a Comment