Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Graduation T-shirt

Our little princess took a huge step into the education system yesterday. Her first day of grade 1! It went way better than her first day of kindergarten. I created this graduation t-shirt for her (and a blue one for bud bud) On the first day of every school year we will take a photo of them in their shirts and then I will do a collage page in their scrapbook one their grade 12 grad we can remember all these special days.


 
I used the varsity font and a grad cap that I found in design space.
 
I'm entering this over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge as they are hosting a back to school challenge #259.
 
Please leave a comment so that I can visit your blog as well!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!! This is such a great idea!! And what a cutie she is! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea I love the way the shirt turned out. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete