Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Father's Day Card - Grandpa S.

Fathers Day Card - this one is for Grandpa S. who lives 8 hours away. I haven't seen him since 2009 when our daughter was born. We are heading his way this summer and I can't wait for him to meet our newest addition to the family and to see how Tori has grown (we do keep in contact by phone and email) His card has no embellishments other than flat ribbon to make it easier to mail.


The colors are from the Splitcoast Color Challenge - pumpkin pie, wild wasabi and bashful blu e. I used soft sky blue with a bit of vanilla and frayed burlap (Tim Holtz Distress Ink) I used the tree embossing folder and some ribbon from my stash. Oh and the stamps, how could I forget those. The wording is from Verve Stamps - Worlds best and the car is from Close to My Heart workshop on the go - crusin'

My inspiration for this card was found on Freshly Made Sketches #31 from the card made by Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment