Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Sassy, Classy and Totally Kick-assy!

It's that time of year again, we are celebrating Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps owner's birthday! Kim has set a few challenges out on the facebook group to celebrate her bday and the group reaching over 6,000 members. I'm so thankful to my dear friend Sabrina introducing me to this amazing group. I love seeing the new stamps sets and the projects everyone is making.

After watching so many videos over the last couple of weeks from Creativation 2019 I just had to pull out my alcohol inks and create a backgroud.

Here's my card for the first challenge: Create a background.

  

Products used: glossy paper, Pool, Eggplant Alcohol Ink with a silver mixative, Kick Assy Birthday Stamp Set (purchase here) Mermaid Melody Hybrid Ink (purchase here) Blue paper and sequins are from my stash.

If you wish to join the facebook group you can find it here. 

I'm busy blogging and Kraftin' today as it's -36 degress celsius! Hope you are inside staying warm as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment