Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TMS #385

Good Morning TMS friends!  This week we are again revisiting on of our favorite sketches.

Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring this week's challenge.  


Sketch: #362 revisited (Debbie's favorite)



My version of the sketch this time around is a bit different. I flipped the sketch. 
Supplies used:
Copics
Stitched rectangle die cuts, Close to my heart paper, slate grey ink and sponged ink into Tim Holtz Bubble stencil on the pink rectangle and also the black chevron banner had a really bright white so I sponged there too. The image I used is called Coffee Emo Digi from Simply Betty Stamps I was lucky enough to see the post and joined the monthly progressive challenge in Betty's facebook group. She gave all of her fans a clean slate for the new year. Each month an image is emailed out and you must create a project with the image and post it online in order to receive the next months image.  I can't wait to see what's sent in February. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect card for a teen in your life! It's adorable, the colors are perfect and that image... just enough sass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day I want to color like Wanda when I grow up!!! You do a perfect job coloring people especially!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the sketch! And your coloring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete