Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TMS #373

TMS #373

Good Morning TMS friends! We have another great sketch from Jessi this week. I sure hope you join us! Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies

I'm so excited to share this card with you. I have used a digi called Pearls in My Hair
Here's the sketch: 

I picked my image prior to looking at the sketch. So the abc's threw me for a loop. I moved them to the lower portion of my card with the pearl boarder and added some extra pearls in the top left corner of the image panel. I can't wait to see your take on this sketch. 

You have until Next Sunday evening to add your project to the blog. We would love to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Wanda!! Your colouring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card took my breath away! It's absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is so perfect and adding the dimensional pearls to her hair was a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete