Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches 369

Good Morning TMS Friends!  Thank you so much for joining us for another fun sketch challenge.  This wee's sketch is brought to us by Debbie.  This sketch fantastic - we have some basic elements for a perfect jumping off point for our cards.  You are going to make this one a go to sketch.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments - the prize is 3 digis of the winner's choice.




Here's the sketch...


If you have been following me for awhile, you know I can't tie bows. So that's the element that is missing from my card.

4 comments:

  1. Your DT design caught my eye on the Tues. Morning Sketch site - what a lovely card - pretty bg and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! Gorgeous papers and the sentiment is framed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in complete agreement with Debbie - these papers are gorgeous! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so classy & pretty Wanda, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete