Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TMS #366

Tuesday Morning Sketches #366


Good Morning friends,
Today's sketch is up and ready for you to join us! I love the banners on this sketch. I have always had my eye on a die cut like this but since I haven't purchased it yet I used one from my cricut collection.











Sponsor: Digital Delights

My card featuring Acorn Mouse (currently on sale!) perfect for a Thanksgiving Card.

Thanks for visiting today and I would love to hear what you think of this card. I love to read each and every comment left on my blog.

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Playground week 243
613 Avenue Create challenge 188 anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute, cute card. I do so like the way you've embossed the fish-tails on the banner. Perfect for the image. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Wanda! Cute image and a wonderful design. The banner is perfect. Oh, laughing here now as I just spotted the little 'hat' the mouse is wearing :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable Wanda! I just love the little mouse and your embossed banner, overall the coloring - well just everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great and love the fall colors you used. Thank you for linking with us this month at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed weekend!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! The colors are wonderful. I love fall and I still really miss living in West Virginia. Autumn there is like no other place. Here in FL, well it pretty looks the same all year round. I like that you added some texture to the banner and great use of your Cricut. Sometimes I have to remind myself I don't need dies, I have an electronic cutter! Super cute card Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! That's a fun image and I love how you embossed the banner!

    ReplyDelete