Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

Grumpy Cat

A couple of months ago I saw a card with this svg on it. I saved the svg for myself but forgot to save the crafters name and blog so I could give credit.

Our neighbor is always posing silly for photos. He is famous for pulling the grumpy cat face while his wife and girls are smiling pretty. His birthday was a while ago but he was away working. This weekend he was home so we had time to celebrate his special day.

 
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week is having a sketch challenge.
This card used:
SVG Grumpy Cat
The First Few Years (Pointed Label)
Classroom Feb & March (Scallop Border)
Basic Shapes (rectangle which was then embossed with Gears in the big shot)
Unity Stamps (#hashtag kit)
Distress Ink (Mermaid Lagoon)
CTMH Aqua Dots
 

2 comments:

  1. I know your neighbor must have loved his special card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! And I love the colors!!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB this week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete