Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge June 2015

Today I'm sharing the card I created for the Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge for June which is held on their facebook group. I love these images and just have to play along. It gives me a chance to practise my skin and hair coloring.

Supplies used: Sassy Studio Design Birthday Cake Sassy image, papers from Basic Grey, Prima and Echo Park 6x6 paper pads. Yellow Stickles and Clear Wink of Stella brush.
Copics: BV20, BV23, Y13, R20, R81, R83, R85,N4, N6, N8, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E25, E29

Thanks for stopping by this morning.

Eeks, I totally forgot to add this to the Pixie's Playground! Hopefully I don't get kicked off the playground for not following the roolz. lol. My background paper is my snippet pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wanda - nope, it's fine to back link a little bit when you forget! Super image and a great card - thanks for joining in the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have commented about your coloring in your later entries that I've already looked at (having been introduced by Darnell's blog). I think your coloring is already superb!

    ReplyDelete