Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

With Sympathy and sadness


Our dear sweet Oma passed away at the age of 94 on January 7th. I'm so thankful that my hubby was home for the holidays and we were able to be with Oma in the hospital during her last couple of weeks.

This is the card I made for our parents and aunt's and uncle's.  The tulip stamp is from the Stamp Barn and I used Copics to color it in. (G43, G46, R20 and R22) I added some Platium liquid pearls to the center of the tulips. Once that dried I fussy cut, which I absolutely do not enjoy at all :) I used some white cardstock and ran it through my big shot with a swirls embossing folder. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps and its mounted on Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock from SU.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet tulips and how thoughtful to make this for your parents, aunts and uncles! What a lucky lady she was to be so loved!

    ReplyDelete