Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I give you my love

Wow, I'm on a roll today posting all my heart day cards. I promise this is the last one for now.

This special card is for our sweet little girl. She is three and a half and so excited for Valentine's Day. Every morning she wakes up and asks if it's Valentine's yet? I'm pretty sure she's figured out that there might be candy/chocolate involved.


Stamp is from Little Loud Stamps: Charlotte's Valentine. I used the window punch, label punch, framelits, edgelits and the matching embossing edge. My SU consultant and friend Trish challenged us last get together to use all our shapes in different ways. Really got me thinking about the punches and framelits. I like how this turned out.

Here are the copics used on this card. BV01, BV0000, R20, R81, R85, E000, E00, E11, Y23, YR24,YR27, Y35, Y38

I'm entering this card over at the monthly challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month the lucky winner get a stamp pack from Marianne Designs with the cutest little bears.

4 comments:

  1. Wanda this card is so darn adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper, Goodluck!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! That's a sweet image and I love the decorative edge on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable and so perfect for a little girl

    ReplyDelete