A while ago I purchase two sets of My Mind's Eye Decorative Block Kits from www.scrapbooksteals.com I finally got around to making them for the kids for Christmas. Mason's is not complete yet so I'll post pictures of his later. But here's a peek at Victoria's set.
- Sand all the rough spots on the wood blocks
- Paint all the edges with Craft Smart Violet Acrylic Paint
- Cut 54 1.75" squares from three patterns of Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper from SU
- Glue n seal the DSP to wood blocks
- Apply glitter letters, numbers and flourish designs to the blocks. Two sides have her first name, one side has the numbers 1-9 and the other three include the full alphabet.
- Glue n seal the blocks again.