Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Retro Sketch #22

How fitting to use a "retro" sketch for my dad's 60th birthday card! It feels like just yesterday we celebrated his 55th. Must mean I'm getting older as well if the numbers are becoming a blur.


Our local scrapbook store lost their lease and is quickly closing the doors. I was able to sneek in a get a few goodies at GREAT discounts. This sail boat is from Loralie Designs - Fair Sea stamp set. I used ruby red, midnite muse, whispering white and gumball green card stock with some midnite muse ribbon.

I decided to give my copics a rest today and used some Stampin Up markers to color.
  • sahara sand
  • close to cocoa
  • chocolate chip
  • ruby red
  • brocade blue
  • gumball green (my new favorite color)
Thanks for stopping by to take a look, here's the link to retro sketches.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment