Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Beary Love



Card #2 for today!

February is all about love and hearts right?


I created this Valentine's Day card for my niece who loves pink! Using the sketch as my inspiration and the Beary Love stamp set released from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps in January. Colored the bear up with copics and added some liquid glass to her tummy. The heart paper is from Bo Bunny, the Believe Collection. 

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges
1. Kraftin' Kimmie facebook group (use the sketch)
Image may contain: text
3. Cuttlebug Mania: Be My Valentine 1116-stitched circles die cut from Elizabeth craft designs and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz sidekick side-order Valentine product number is 662710. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is too cute! All those hearts, I love them

    Thank you so much for joining our Valentine challenge
    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete