Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches 357

Good Morning Tuesday Morning Sketch friends!

This week our sketch is by Patti Rowe.




Our sponsor this week is new to TMS.  Please welcome Oddball Art.  This a fun Etsy store where you can find the "perfect combo of sweet and sour glittering up the grunge" images.  These are great for those who prefer the eclectic and artsy.  The prize is 3 digis of winner's choice.

My card is featuring Lazy Louise n bathtime bubble friends.




A while ago I saw a tutorial on creating a flat shaker card. I saved the idea in my mind but now that I've created it I can't remember which friend or blog I saw it on. If you recall who please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is do.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the rest of the design teams cards.

Melissa

Patti


I would like to add this to the following challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun this is Wanda - and such a great theme for a shaker card too! Love it! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the card. I've seen flat shakers in a lot of places, I've even done one. It's a beautiful card and you colored the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete